I have some updates to things that I've mentioned in the past.
- I left out the Japanese and the Koreans from my list of represented nations.
- The weather now is a gorgeous 100 degrees, with lows in the 70's. If you don't think that 100 degrees is gorgeous, visit Kuwait in July. The "Ring of Fire" has now cooled.
- The kids at the clinic are still adorable, and my soldiers love visiting there.
- We have had our first few soldiers return from mid-tour leave. So far, everyone has had a wonderful time at home. I have about 100 more days to go.
- People still struggle with knowing that family members at home are ill, in some cases, terminally ill. It's difficult enough to go to war as it is. Pray for those who have this added stress.
- Most of all, we are thankful that no one has been killed or seriously injured. Pray that we all come home safely.