It’s finally over. After a year, I am back at home with Sheri and Rachael. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers over the past year. Please continue to pray for:
- The safety of the many soldiers, sailors, airmen, marines, and civilians who remain in harm’s way
- The psychological health of those who have returned
- The families who heroically endure long separations
- The thousands of families who mourn the loss of a loved one who died in combat
- The people of Iraq, who deserve lives of prosperity and peace.
It is time for the enthusiastic, yet reluctant, soldier to become simply an enthusiastic philosophy professor. I have enjoyed writing the blog, though, and may continue to post about more trivial matters: philosophy, religion, and politics. So, check back here occasionally. Before I put my year of service to rest, I’ll post some pictures. My connection speed in Baghdad made it too difficult to do so from there. Thanks again, and continue to pray for peace.